Columbia Precast Products is the lone manufacturer of blocks from Stone Strong Systems in Oregon and Washington.
Used throughout the United States, as well as parts of Canada and Mexico, Stone Strong Systems come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. The blocks from Stone Strong Systems are considered some of the best in the market for a variety of reasons. The three main ones are:
- Biggest blocks in the industry. With bigger blocks, you can cut down massively on your installation costs. After all, when your blocks cover more square footage, it means far less for you to install.
- Lighter and easier to lift. Stone System’s blocks are designed in such a way that makes them easier to lift; even though they’re bigger, you can still use smaller equipment to install them, given their lighter design.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Since these are going into office buildings, residential buildings and the like, you want something that looks good. Stone System’s blocks come with four different form liners, giving you options for the overall look and type of concrete you want.
- Patterns include: (standard) chiseled granite, and (custom order) fractured ledge, split limestone and Tennessee foothills.
Because of that versatility, these blocks can be used for a wide range of applications. Our main buyers are engineers and building contractors. The Stone Systems Blocks carry several advantages for each type of project we manufacture them for. Here are some of the main ones:
- Gravity walls can extend all the way to 20ft. After all, you want to minimize the amount of dirt and such you need to move around during a project. Gravity walls that can reach this high save a great deal on these types of costs.
- Blocks can be set in a radius – that means they can contour the landscape in concave, convex or circular designs. And straight, of course.
Roadways and Highways
- Stone Strong Systems are DOT approved and have passed the most thorough reviews to ensure compliance with all standards and requirements
We can manufacture all sizes of blocks for whichever type of project you’re about to begin. Our manufacturing process is SMaRT certified, making us the first precast plant in the Buried Infrastructure industry to earn this certificate. This means we produce an eco-friendly product in a facility that allows us to recycle or reuse any waste materials.
Advantages of Precast Concrete
When ordering Stone Strong through Columbia Precast, you’ll know the blocks will be ready when you are. Because we can create any size offered by Stone Strong, just let us know your job specifications and we’ll get to work. These pieces are so popular, we may already have some made for quick turnarounds.
Our facility allows us to control the production of Stone Strong blocks every step of the way. The Mixing, pouring, and strengthening processes all happens indoors away from the elements. That just isn’t possible with pour in place, where weather may affect the pour depending on the time of year.
In addition to Stone Strong Systems blocks, Columbia Precast Products manufactures catch basins, vaults, and more for your construction project. Whether it’s a stormwater management system for a commercial parking lot or manholes for a neighborhood sewer line, we have you covered.