Precast reinforced manholes have an unmatched reputation for its superior strength, durability, and hydraulics. Concrete is an inherently durable material. And unlike other structure types, concrete has increased strength over time.
Studies show that precast concrete manholes can last for more than a century. We feel they are the best option for a long-term solution.
Concrete manholes are not only durable but non-flammable and watertight under many different installation conditions. Structural performance benefits of precast concrete utility holes also include:
- Concrete is inherently strong
- Compression tests will verify strength
- Strength will be supported from the structure itself
- Customized higher strengths are available
- It has documented long-term quality material properties
- Materials meet American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards
- Quality assurance/control is verified on all aspects of precast concrete via physical tests of materials and the finished product
Superior Cost Benefits
We not only produce high-quality precast concrete manholes to your exact specifications, but we also do so in the most economical way possible. There are minimal field inspection and testing required, and they are proven to have a low life cycle cost.
Columbia Precast Products wet wells are available in various shapes, sizes, and styles. Including round, square and rectangular models in single or multi-level configurations. Additionally, they can be single, dual or multi-compartment. There are also a variety of custom options available.
Columbia Precast Products manufactures dry wells for your drainage needs. We offer wells for light, medium and heavy-duty loading in various shapes and diameters.
Columbia Precast Products provides sealed manhole systems, built to specification to include a variety of features. Whether it is a complex job or a simple solution you need, our manholes will meet your expectations.