Columbia Precast Products’ catch basins and inlets are an effective alternative to traditional structures. Our catch basins are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Precast concrete catch basins are the most popular storm drainage product on the market. They can be constructed in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be designed to meet specific site conditions. With a proven 100 years of service life, precast catch basins are the long term solution to your stormwater problems.
- Catch basins come in standard sizes for continuity in the design stage
- Can be designed for specific site conditions
- Built in structural strength
- Exceptional buoyancy characteristics
- Proven strength through compression tests
- Exceptional corrosion and freeze-thaw characteristics
- Not affected by ultraviolet degradation
Inlets – Inlets are a key component in stormwater systems. Our precast inlets are designed to ensure there will be no chance for tank failure. They are engineered to withstand all load requirements and are produced to accommodate any size pipe.
Area drains – Our precast area drains are ideal for a wide variety of landscape drainage needs, including where high flow capacity is a must, such as parks, golf courses, and apartment complexes.