Have you ever driven across town or on our highways and wondered, “What am I driving on?” Columbia Precast Products manufactures a variety of precast concrete products that are vital to our communities utility infrastructure.
Batch Plant Operator
We are accepting resumes/applications for a Precast Concrete Batch Plant Operator. The job will be located in Woodland, WA at our new, state of the art facility. Applicant must have concrete experience, dependable transportation, good attendance and an excellent personal safety record.
- Efficiently operates computer controlled batching facility and maintains maximum production levels.
- Daily/weekly/monthly preventative maintenance activities (cleaning the mixer, adjusting paddles, greasing conveyor bearings, etc.)
- Ensure all company safety regulations and policies are followed at all times
- Receive, inspect and maintain raw materials inventory (aggregate, cement, fly ash, admixtures)
- Accurately maintain required records and logs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in concrete manufacturing/construction
- Basic maintenance/troubleshooting skills
- Computer skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, work ethic, good attendance and a positive attitude
- Certification ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1 is a plus
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, reach, squat, balance, bend, push and pull objects
- Lift objects of various dimension and weights
- Ability to tolerate working in all environmental temperatures and weather
- Ability to work in cramped quarters
- Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: Steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses
We offer a highly competitive base pay, paid vacation and holidays, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, group retirement savings program and a culture that promotes the opportunity for growth, development and promotion.
Pre-Employment drug screen required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.